1. Library experience includes collection of information on library books, creation of databases and development of User Interface for easy information access. This background forms a part of the IntraSearch project.
2. Experience in User Interface Designing. (refer ANANTH project in Extended Resume)
3. Familiarity of Human Computer Interaction concepts like Human Factors and Psychology related to I/O computer devices. (refer ANANTH project in Extended Resume)
4. Experience in HTML document creation which includes development of static and dynamic web pages using HTML code and Front Page. (refer White papers in Extended Resume)
5. Practical experience in several programming languages including C, C++, Java, VC++, SQL, Unix Shell Programming and Web programming including Java Script, Active Server Pages and PHP: Hypertext Processor. (refer IntraSearch project in Extended Resume)
6. Experience in Systems Analysis and Design of user interfaces. (refer ANANTH project in Extended Resume)
7. Working knowledge in Information searching, retrieval, ranking, abstracting and metadata extraction in an Intranet environment. (refer IntraSearch project in Extended Resume)
8. Experience in development of User Authentication techniques using Java Cryptographic Extensions. (refer IntraSearch project in Extended Resume).
9. Knowledge in Client-Server Technology and networking environment using Java Network Programming API and Apache Web Server. (refer IntraSearch project in Extended Resume).
10. Expertise in Desktop publishing using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (refer Publications and Talks/Seminars in Extended Resume).
11. Experience working with Database Management Systems like Sybase SQL Server, Oracle PL/SQL and Application Programming and MS Access. (refer Technical Courses and Work Experience in Extended Resume )
12. Skills with speaking and presenting topics using Multimedia technology to student groups. Teaching and student guidance experience. (refer Teaching Experience in Extended Resume)
13. Working knowledge of Graphics editing packages (Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks 3) and Video editing package (Adobe Premier).
14. Hands-on experience in computer hardware support, software troubleshooting and installation of software products in WINDOWS workstation environment. (refer Work Experience in Extended Resume)
15. Ability to handle Overhead Projector and LCD projector.
16. Proficient in development and maintenance of Technical documentation by adhering to documentation standards and guidelines.
17.Strong desire to learn and use latest computer technologies.
18. Keen interest to pursue research-related activities and publish research papers. (refer Publications in Extended Resume)
19. Capacity to work and excel in a team environment. (refer Leadership Experience in Extended Resume)
(for more details regarding skills refer Extended Resume http://abymale.tripod.com/extended_resume.htm)
Page created 22nd April 2002